Wax Atelier re-visits traditional techniques ranging from candle dipping, paper making, to crafted textiles using natural wax. sustainability is at the core of their brand ethos. most of their materials are locally sourced and their production is all done in-house, in small batches, using environmentally low-impact processes.
long twisted candle sold individually.
- goldenrod is Wax Atelier's classic ‘natural’ candle, made simply with pure beeswax, releasing a delicious note of honey when lit. materials: 100% pure beeswax, cotton wick
- nettle is Wax Atelier's shade of green hand-dipped beeswax candles, naturally colored and scented with green tea wax. these candles release a subtle aroma of matcha tea and honey. materials: 100% pure beeswax, green tea wax, cotton wick
- sage is made from a blend of beeswax and green tea, a plant-based wax. a gradient of this palette occurs when the concentration of plant wax is adapted, varying from batch to batch. when lit, these candles release a subtle aroma of matcha tea and honey. materials: 100% pure beeswax, green tea wax, wax dyes, cotton wick
- seaweed is also made from a blend of beeswax and green tea, a plant-based wax. there are subtle variations in color between batches. these candles release a subtle aroma of matcha tea and honey. materials: 100% pure beeswax, green tea wax, wax dyes, cotton wick
- mother's milk candles have become a classic of WAX Atelier Collections. its milky off-white is an elegant feature for the center of a dining table. materials: 100% pure white beeswax, cotton wick.
dimension & burn time:
made in the UK.
*photos in order of descriptions
do not burn in direct sunlight or near any source of heat
never leave a burning candle unattended
burn out of reach of children and pets
trim the wick between burns to 10mm
remove any debris that may collect in the wax pool around the wick once it is safe to do so
do not allow the candle to burn all the way down, and extinguish before it burns into the holder